About Care Coordination
At WeCareJax, our dedicated care coordinators provide services to patients who are referred for specialty care from one of our partner primary care clinics. Through involved care coordination, referrals are quickly reviewed and processed, patient appointments are scheduled, proper communication takes place and enables patients to be well-informed of their treatment plans, and emotional and social needs are addressed.
Although our care coordinators and patients don’t necessarily meet face-to-face, positive and impactful relationships are strengthened with each phone call. Our devoted team goes above and beyond daily to ensure that every single individual contacted, scheduled, and treated is met with compassion.
Our Care Coordinators
- Assist patients with care eligibility, eligibility renewals, and sources for care alternatives.
- Maintain positive relationships with specialty care providers.
- Coordinate patient access to social, economic and logistical needs
- Advise patients about what to expect during appointments.
- Input patient information, diagnosis, procedures, appointments, and changes
- in our electronic medical records system.
- Document necessary information in progress notes for a complete medical record of services.
- Provide an accounting of services provided to each patient once treatment is complete.